Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Mighty Midget!

After a busy weekend for the wandering birders (more of that to come), I had a non-birding afternoon in Norfolk with my parents. On the way home we dropped in at Titchwell RSPB, where my absolute favourite species; Little Gull, were showing incredible well. A pair of adults (both in moult) were zooming round people's heads, most people didn't really appreciate them just passing them off for Black-headed Gulls.

Here are a couple of hand-held (and manually focused due to AF not performing in the poor light) record shots.






Little Gull, Titchwell RSPB | © William Bowell

There wasn't much else about but Curlew Sandpiper was another highlight.

Will

1 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger Simon Langer said...

Hello, Just wandering the blogosphere and here I am at your blog. I enjoy the style of how you have put it all together. I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

www birdwatching

 

Post a Comment

<< Home